Take your number with you when you leave

Keep your number

If you're cancelling your contract and you want to keep your phone number when you change your phone company, you’ll need to request your Port Authorisation Code (PAC) from us when you cancel your contract by calling 5888 free from your Talkmobile phone, or 0333 304 8064 from any other phone (charges apply).

Make sure you write down and keep your PAC code safe as your new phone company will need this to transfer your phone number.

Please remember to request your PAC code before you cancel your account – once your account is closed, we won’t be able to give you your code, and you won’t be able to transfer your phone number.