Register for My Account
- What is My Account?
My Account is where you can see an overview of your Talkmobile account, including your recent phone use, how much allowance you've got left, and your recent bills.
- Register for My Account
It's easy to register for My Account, just make sure you have your account number to hand. You'll find this on your bill or on the welcome email we sent you when you joined. If you can't find your account number, just contact our Help Team by phone or webchat. Once you've passed a few security questions, they'll be happy to give you your account number.
You'll also need a valid email address as this will become your login 'name'. Even if you change your email address later down the line, this will always be your login.
To register, you'll be asked for your name, postcode and the Talkmobile phone number that you want to manage, and to set up a password. When entering your Talkmobile number, please put '44' at the beginning instead of '0'. So when entering your number, please put 441234567891 instead of 01234567891
Please be aware that to complete your My Account registration, you'll receive a confirmation email containing a link to the email address you registered. You'll need to click on the confirmation link in the email to complete your registration. Make sure you check your spam inbox, as sometimes the emails will appear there.
If you have more than one Talkmobile SIM, you'll need to register each one separately.
Register for My Account.
- Problems registering with My Account
We know some of you have been experiencing difficulties when registering, there is a method to avoid these issues.
When registering for My Account, please put '44' at the start of your number instead of '0'.
So when entering your number, please put 441234567891 instead of 01234567891
Along with putting your number with the 44, you will also put in the usual details when registering an account, including a password. Once you have done this, you will then have My Account, but before you can access this you will then be asked to update your password. You can put the original password you put in before and then you will be be access your My Account.
Step by step guide
1. Click on the top right of the homepage where it says My Account.
2. At the top right it will say register, once you have clicked through, you will then be able to fill in all the necessarily details.
3. Remember to put '44' instead of '0' at the start of your number.
4. Once all details are filled in, click submit and you will have a My Account to use.
5. You will then have to confirm your account from a confirmation email. Enter your new login details and you will then be asked to re-enter your password, you can choose your orginal password you used in the previous step.
6. You will then have My Account, remember your email and password combination, these login details will not change.
Contact us if problems continue
We hope this helps but if you are still experiencing problems, please don't hesitate to contact us. We have our webchat team ready to help or you can call us directly on 5888
- Log into My Account
Once you've registered for My Account, it's easy to log in, just go to My Account and enter your login name, which is the email address you gave when you first registered, and your password.
- Change your My Account password
If you want to change your password, log in to your My Account, using your login name (which is the email address you used when you registered) and existing password, then go to the 'edit login' section. You'll be able to update your password there.
- What to do if you've forgotten your My Account password
If you've forgotten your password, don't worry. Just get in touch with our Help Team on Webchat or call our Help Team free from your Talkmobile phone on 5888 or from another phone on 0333 304 8064 (charges may apply) and they'll be able to help.