Who are Talkmobile?
Talkmobile is a small, British mobile phone company founded in 2007, run on the Vodafone network and committed to giving its customers great prices. Although the company has been around for some time, a brand new team has recently been brought on board.
What we care about
We’re passionate about 2 things:
- Making it cheaper to own a mobile phone, and
- Making it easy to do business with us
We know we have a way to go to be where we want, but we’re determined to get there and we’re committed to making changes.
Here’s what we’ve done so far:
- We’ve made a conscious decision not to have shops because they’re expensive to run. We use the savings to give our customers more allowance for less money each month
- We’ve started our contract price plans from just £7 a month and every phone in our range is a tried and tested smartphone
- We’ve kept our price plans really simple - there’s a choice of ‘Small’, ‘Medium’ or ‘Large’. And they’re exactly the same for both new and upgrading customers
- We’ve invested time and money in our website to make sure it’s easy to use and the information in it is helpful
- We’ve launched online Webchat so our customers have more ways to get in touch with our Help team
Where we go from here
Our whole team, from the MD down, is passionate about improving our service. This is our focus and we’re committed to understanding the big things that give our customers a headache and fixing them.