Talkmobile returns policy
Date: 24 January 2024
If you’ve ordered a Talkmobile Pay Monthly Plan, this policy tells you a) about our 14-day returns policy; b) how to cancel a plan; and c) What must be paid within the 14-day returns period.
A) Our 14-day returns policy
Our returns policy gives you 14 days to change your mind, whatever the reason and you can cancel or return your order within 14 days from when you receive the order. Other charges may apply for use of the Services until you cancel your order.
Our 14-day returns policy doesn’t apply to:
- Business customers.
- Equipment or service purchased from another company – you’ll have to go back to them to find out what to do.
B) How do I cancel my order?
To make a claim under our 14-day returns policy, you’ll need to tell us that you want to cancel your Service(s). To do this you must:
- Please get in touch on 5888 from a Talkmobile plan or device (free in the UK) or on 0333 304 8064 (standard call charges apply).
- We’ll need your name, account number, address, telephone number and other personal information. Please have this to hand.
- Please keep your direct debit open to ensure any pro-rata payments for line rental and any out of plan charges. Failure to do so will affect your credit file.
- There is no need to return the SIM card to us. Please dispose of the SIM card in line with local WEEE guidance.
Please note, if you wish to retain your number, please let our Help Team know by requesting your PAC.
C) What must be paid within the 14-day returns period
If you cancel your order before the end of the 14-day returns period and we’ve started to provide you with any of the Services, you may lose any offers or discounts that may have been applied to other services you’ve decided to keep. In addition, you’ll need to pay for:
• Any line rental (including extras and/or add-on Services) on a pro rata basis; and
Any use of the Services not covered by the line rental (international calls, roaming, premium rate calls, for example), for the period up to the date your Service(s) is/are disconnected.
It’s your responsibility to ensure that you don’t use the Services, once you’ve notified us of your cancellation. If you continue to use the Services once you’ve notified us, you’ll be charged.
D) Your rights
Our returns policy won’t affect any of your legal rights, which we can’t exclude. For more information on your rights, contact your Local Trading Standard Department or Citizens Advise Bureau.